G.R.A.C.E. is our evangelism/outreach ministry. G.R.A.C.E. team members commit to spend one hour each month taking the gospel to the surrounding community. Each week, a different G.R.A.C.E. team goes out to welcome new people to our neighborhood and to explain the hope we have in Christ. We are all called to be witnesses for Christ in both word and deed, and God promises a great blessing to those who faithfully obey Him. Come be a part of the G.R.A.C.E. ministry and discover the joy that comes from telling others about Jesus Christ!
Tuesday Night Teams
All of our Tuesday night teams meet at the church building at 6:30 pm, and they return by 7:30 pm.
- The “G” team, Gabriel, meets the first Tuesday of each month. Team Leader: Judd Hough.
- The “R” team, Ruth, meets the second Tuesday of each month. Ruth (2nd Sunday) is our childcare team. So, if you have children and need childcare, this is the night for you! Team Leader: Barbara Holly.
- The “A” team, Aaron, meets the third Tuesday of each month. Team Leader: Calvin Lee.
- The “C” team, Caleb, meets the fourth Tuesday of each month. Team Leader: Tony Titus.
- If a month has a fifth Tuesday, there are no G.R.A.C.E. visitations.
Sunday Afternoon Team (*New*)
The Sunday afternoon evangelism team is our newest addition to the G.R.A.C.E. ministry. If Tuesday evenings are inconvenient for you, this is the team for you. The “E” team, Esther, meets on the first Sunday of each month. The team meets at the church at 3:30 pm and goes out until 4:30 pm. Jeremy Aldridge is the team leader.
Each of the five evangelism teams also has a “Prayer Team” assigned to it. While each team is out doing evangelism, a prayer team remains back at the church praying for the evangelism team and for the people they encounter. We need people praying that God would open the hearts of those who hear the gospel message.
We want every able-bodied member of Morningview to be a part of this evangelism/outreach ministry! God commands us to be witnesses of the gospel. So, let’s not neglect this joyous responsibility. Acts 1:8 says, But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
If you are interested in getting involved in our G.R.A.C.E. ministry, please call the church office!